Recent WorkThis was one of our first system installations, a 7.8 kW system that we installed in Centennial, CO. The system produces 100% of the family’s annual electrical needs. To improve aesthetics, we hid all of the conduit and wiring by routing it through the attic, behind drywall down to the home’s basement utility area. We [...]View Item
Recent WorkThis was a 10kW system that we installed in Elizabeth, CO on top of a barn to provide electricity to power lighting, heaters and water pumps in the barn and all electricity for a small apartment for the stable care taker. The horses were beautiful and didn’t seem bothered by our installation work.View Item
Recent WorkWe met with the homeowner on this 7.28kW system after another solar company had refused to provide a quote because of the home’s east-west facing orientation and tree shading. We were able to design and implement the system on the near west facing side of the home on the upper and lower roofs. We employed [...]View Item
- Bringing the message of 100 percent renewable energy to the people June 22, 2017 rsherman
- Today is the longest day of the year. Let’s capture that sunlight for clean energy. June 20, 2017 rsherman
- Colorado ranks 19th so far this year in solar added June 8, 2017 ggarnerwells
- Charging ahead: Los Angeles kick-starts electric car sharing program in low-income communities June 7, 2017 rsherman
- Bright Spot: Nevada Legislature votes to restore rooftop solar program June 5, 2017 rsherman
- We need as many solar allies as we can get June 2, 2017 rsherman
- Statement on President Trump's Decision to Exit Paris Agreement June 1, 2017 ggarnerwells
News from the Blog
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Conergy to offer our customers a 2.99% SunLoan purchase financing program. ...
The average Denver homeowner can currently save roughly 15%, or $2,000 – $3,000 dollars on the purchase of a solar ...
Check out PV Solar Report’s recent article on Solar Power Pros: http://pvsolarreport.com/blog/item/1510-solar-power-pros-new-colorado-installer-grows-business