Recent WorkThis was one of our first system installations, a 7.8 kW system that we installed in Centennial, CO. The system produces 100% of the family’s annual electrical needs. To improve aesthetics, we hid all of the conduit and wiring by routing it through the attic, behind drywall down to the home’s basement utility area. We [...]View Item
Recent WorkThis was a 10kW system that we installed in Elizabeth, CO on top of a barn to provide electricity to power lighting, heaters and water pumps in the barn and all electricity for a small apartment for the stable care taker. The horses were beautiful and didn’t seem bothered by our installation work.View Item
Recent WorkWe met with the homeowner on this 7.28kW system after another solar company had refused to provide a quote because of the home’s east-west facing orientation and tree shading. We were able to design and implement the system on the near west facing side of the home on the upper and lower roofs. We employed [...]View Item
- Just-Passed House Tax Bill would Doom America to a Dirty Energy Future November 16, 2017 tparker
- Lessons in bipartisanship: the 1990 Clean Air Act amendments November 15, 2017 rsherman
- More than 30,000 Americans Call on Secretary Perry to Stop Blocking Clean Energy November 3, 2017 rsherman
- Senate budget sells out our environment, health, and the treasured arctic national wildlife refuge October 20, 2017 tparker
- Renewable Energy 101 October 13, 2017 ggarnerwells
- Trump administration announces repeal of EPA’s Clean Power Plan October 9, 2017 ggarnerwells
- Putting the pedal to the metal for the climate October 6, 2017 rsherman
News from the Blog
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Conergy to offer our customers a 2.99% SunLoan purchase financing program. ...
The average Denver homeowner can currently save roughly 15%, or $2,000 – $3,000 dollars on the purchase of a solar ...
Check out PV Solar Report’s recent article on Solar Power Pros: http://pvsolarreport.com/blog/item/1510-solar-power-pros-new-colorado-installer-grows-business