Recent WorkThis was one of our first system installations, a 7.8 kW system that we installed in Centennial, CO. The system produces 100% of the family’s annual electrical needs. To improve aesthetics, we hid all of the conduit and wiring by routing it through the attic, behind drywall down to the home’s basement utility area. We [...]View Item
Recent WorkThis was a 10kW system that we installed in Elizabeth, CO on top of a barn to provide electricity to power lighting, heaters and water pumps in the barn and all electricity for a small apartment for the stable care taker. The horses were beautiful and didn’t seem bothered by our installation work.View Item
Recent WorkWe met with the homeowner on this 7.28kW system after another solar company had refused to provide a quote because of the home’s east-west facing orientation and tree shading. We were able to design and implement the system on the near west facing side of the home on the upper and lower roofs. We employed [...]View Item
- Blocking the Sun December 1, 2016 khammer
- Environment Colorado launches campaign to block attacks on solar power December 1, 2016 khammer
- Environment Colorado maps out 50 steps towards carbon-free transportation October 24, 2016 khammer
- 50 Steps Toward Carbon-Free Transportation October 20, 2016 khammer
- Children and Elderly at Risk from “Dangerous and Close” Fracking October 17, 2016 khammer
- Dangerous and Close October 12, 2016 anarayanan
- Boulder Colorado Announces Historic Commitment To 100% Clean Energy For City Electricity September 6, 2016 mfitzpatrick
News from the Blog
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Conergy to offer our customers a 2.99% SunLoan purchase financing program. ...
The average Denver homeowner can currently save roughly 15%, or $2,000 – $3,000 dollars on the purchase of a solar ...
Check out PV Solar Report’s recent article on Solar Power Pros: http://pvsolarreport.com/blog/item/1510-solar-power-pros-new-colorado-installer-grows-business