Recent WorkThis was one of our first system installations, a 7.8 kW system that we installed in Centennial, CO. The system produces 100% of the family’s annual electrical needs. To improve aesthetics, we hid all of the conduit and wiring by routing it through the attic, behind drywall down to the home’s basement utility area. We [...]View Item
Recent WorkThis was a 10kW system that we installed in Elizabeth, CO on top of a barn to provide electricity to power lighting, heaters and water pumps in the barn and all electricity for a small apartment for the stable care taker. The horses were beautiful and didn’t seem bothered by our installation work.View Item
Recent WorkWe met with the homeowner on this 7.28kW system after another solar company had refused to provide a quote because of the home’s east-west facing orientation and tree shading. We were able to design and implement the system on the near west facing side of the home on the upper and lower roofs. We employed [...]View Item
- Troubled Waters 2018 March 14, 2018 aferraro
- Coloradans featured in project highlighting “Voices for 100% Renewable Energy” February 22, 2018 rsherman
- Plugging In February 21, 2018 tparker
- After Apple Slows Phones, Interest In Repair Spikes in Colorado February 7, 2018 ggarnerwells
- Recharge Repair February 7, 2018 ggarnerwells
- A 21st century State of the Union should present a vision for a clean energy future January 30, 2018 rsherman
- Making Sense of Energy Storage January 18, 2018 ggarnerwells
News from the Blog
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Conergy to offer our customers a 2.99% SunLoan purchase financing program. ...
The average Denver homeowner can currently save roughly 15%, or $2,000 – $3,000 dollars on the purchase of a solar ...
Check out PV Solar Report’s recent article on Solar Power Pros: http://pvsolarreport.com/blog/item/1510-solar-power-pros-new-colorado-installer-grows-business