Recent WorkThis was one of our first system installations, a 7.8 kW system that we installed in Centennial, CO. The system produces 100% of the family’s annual electrical needs. To improve aesthetics, we hid all of the conduit and wiring by routing it through the attic, behind drywall down to the home’s basement utility area. We [...]View Item
Recent WorkThis was a 10kW system that we installed in Elizabeth, CO on top of a barn to provide electricity to power lighting, heaters and water pumps in the barn and all electricity for a small apartment for the stable care taker. The horses were beautiful and didn’t seem bothered by our installation work.View Item
Recent WorkWe met with the homeowner on this 7.28kW system after another solar company had refused to provide a quote because of the home’s east-west facing orientation and tree shading. We were able to design and implement the system on the near west facing side of the home on the upper and lower roofs. We employed [...]View Item
- Making Sense of Energy Storage January 18, 2018 ggarnerwells
- Federal regulators reject Rick Perry proposal to bail out coal and nuclear plants January 8, 2018 rsherman
- Tax Bill Threatens America’s Environment December 19, 2017 rsherman
- Trump administration announces steps to replace EPA’s Clean Power Plan December 18, 2017 rsherman
- In Step on Climate December 12, 2017 rsherman
- Just-Passed House Tax Bill would Doom America to a Dirty Energy Future November 16, 2017 tparker
- Lessons in bipartisanship: the 1990 Clean Air Act amendments November 15, 2017 rsherman
News from the Blog
We are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Conergy to offer our customers a 2.99% SunLoan purchase financing program. ...
The average Denver homeowner can currently save roughly 15%, or $2,000 – $3,000 dollars on the purchase of a solar ...
Check out PV Solar Report’s recent article on Solar Power Pros: http://pvsolarreport.com/blog/item/1510-solar-power-pros-new-colorado-installer-grows-business