At Solar Power Pros safety is our TOP priority. We are involved in construction and electrical updates to your home or business, and so take the utmost care when sending installation crews out to a job site.
In order to serve our customers and employees best, Solar Power Pros has installed the following policy updates to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- All installations, both residential and commercial will be conducted with social distancing practices in place.
- We will limit all customer and employee contact to virtual and indicted communications.
- All crew members will wear personal protection gear when required.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and inventory will be strictly enforced.
- Solar Power Pros will support its employees with remote work capabilities.
Solar Power Pros is monitoring all local and national regulations regarding COVID-19. Solar installation is a construction service and is deemed an essential service necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation and critical operations or residences and businesses. We will update our response and this information as the situation continues to develop.
Our employees understand the dramatic effect this public health crisis is having on our communities. Solar Power Pros is committed to providing the flexibility and support needed in these challenging times. We would like to offer a special thanks to our customers for their wonderful response to our efforts to keeps our neighborhoods safe.
We know the future of global energy is in Solar and other renewables and are committed to continuing the progress to we have made in Colorado to become a more sustainable society.
Thank you for letting us serve you.